CA Management Services
More business support than you expect...
CA Management Services is a locally owned and operated computer consulting firm specialising in accounting and business software, technology support and Human Resources.
Since 1986, when CA Management Services first commenced operations, there have been many changes to the way organisations do business. But one thing remains the same:
Our independent consultants, pofessional with unqiue accounting, computing and business skills, provide the best objective assistance to businesses. Whether its choosing the right accounting system, getting the best IT hardware, turning your online presence into an integral part of your business or ensuring that your organisation is staffed with the best employees operating under the best HR structures.
Put simply, our independence means that with CA Management Services, you get more business support than you'd expect...
CA Digital is the new Web, eCommerce and Digital Marketing department within CA Management Services. It’s different. In fact, CA Digital is unique!
Launched in January 2015, CA Digital is for business owners who want to deal with people they can trust to provide good, cost-effective websites and integrated digital solutions that are profitable for their business.
CA Digital provides business consultancy and planning services from highly experienced online business experts. CA Digital also offers a new and unique Digital Brokerage service.
For CA Management Clients, on the first and last Thursday of every month, CA Digital is offering free 1 hour one-on-one consultation sessions. This chance to meet and talk about your website with CA Digital's senior consultant, Richard Keeves, is a not to be missed oppotunity.
For more information click here.
CA Management Services runs a variety of seminars throughout the year. In addition to our yearly Business Knowledge Expo, we are hosting a range of HR, Accounting and Website workshops and masterclasses. Additionally, Free seminars on various business topics are presented throughout the year. For more information on up and coming sessions click here.
For information on the training courses CA Management offers, please click the image opposite.
Triumph Latest News
As of the 30th March, Triumph Version 6 is now available.
New features and benefits include:
- New colours and ‘skins’ based around Windows 8, giving a fresh and modern feel
- As well as older Microsoft Windows versions, Triumph 6 has been designed to operate smoothly with Windows 8
- The ability to link external internet based documents as well as internal documents to master accounts.
- Lookups have been enhanced to make it easier to find and see information, with the ability to add additional ‘hidden’ columns, as well as highly customisable column layouts.
- The ability to narrow down searches by adding customisable filters
- Changes to sub-ledger transaction enquiries to make it quicker and easier to perform searches.
- Emailing enhancements: Triumph 6 will allow you to edit various aspects of emails before they go out, including the ability to add additional attachments.
- User Defined Columns: Triumph 6 allows you to store your own additional information in various master accounts and transactions with full lookup and filter compatibility
- Changes to make it easier to reverse or repeat a debtors and creditors invoices or to issue credit notes
- The ability to add notes to various transactions and master accounts
- Various changed to Purchase Ordering and Requisitions including exchange rate locks and improved reporting functions
- Changes to Inventory such as the addition of a ‘Bulk Bin Location’, column stock items, barcode printing flags and additional data fields for stock dimensions
- A powerful new ‘Auto Build’ feature allows a bill of material item to be automatically built, whenever sold, if there is not enough of the finished item in stock.
- Improved usability in the Job Costing, Point of Sale and Bank Reconciliation Modules
- Greater Multi-Division and –Location capacities
- New ‘Foreign Bank Accounts’ Module enabling you to maintain, reconcile and revalue multiple bank accounts in any foreign currency
- New Consignment stock double module providing organisations full control of stock they manage on behalf of a third party.
- New Agent Stock Management web module enabling companies to mange stock they have consigned to agents
- New B2B e-Commerce web module that allows customers to place orders, do their own quotes, look at the status of pending orders, enquire on stock available, enquire details on their accounts and reprint their own invoices, among others.
For a full list of all the new features offered in Triumph 6 or to discuss upgrading, please contact CA Management Services on 9470 9922 or email email@example.com.
Triumph V5 Point of Sale is now reality. Click here for more information.
Have you seen a copy of the latest Triumph Flip Book Brochure? click here to download
Triumph Starter Kit Flyer - click here to download
Triumph Starter Kit Cloud Flyer - click here to download
Triumph Job Costing Flyer - click here to download
Triumph B2B e-Commerce Flyer - click here to download
Triumph Newsletter - click here to download
F9 Finanical Report Writer Latest News
Infor F9 has released its version 5 upgrade now available for download. Infor F9 is a powerful financial reporting and analysis solution that provides speed, flexibility and ease of use to more than 30,000 customers worldwide using over 150 general ledgers, including Attaché and Triumph.
Infor F9 dynamically links your general ledger data to Microsoft Excel and rapidly presents a real-time view of business information with just the push of a button. No exports or manual entries are required, eliminating labour-intensive reporting and giving you more time to analyse data and focus on strategic planning.
Reasons why you should upgrade now:
- Gain the competitive advantage with customisable dashboards, interactive task panes, updated scheduling and distribution options, web-based reporting, the Infor F9 viewer and much more
- Microsoft ended support of Windows XP and Microsoft Office 2003 in April 2014. In July of next year, Microsoft will end support of Microsoft Windows Server 2003.
- Greatly reduce the risk of running into compatability and security problems.
CA Management Services is now accredited as a certified advisor!
Xero Latest News
Xero is making it even easier to serve clients.
Find & Recode:
Find & Recode makes it fast and easy to fix clients' mistakes. Mistakes can happen, and when they do, it often creates more work for you. But with Find & Recode, there's no need to hunt through each transaction to find those pesky errors - you can quickly and easily recode accounts, tax rates, tracking and contacts across multiple transaction lines - all at once!
While Xero has previously featured a simple Inventory management system, its new release provides a more complete inventory tacking and accounting product, so you can:
- speed up your quotes and invoicing
- easily track quantity on hand
- get real-time stock valuation
- track the profitability of you inventory
The other major release is Xero’s Online Quotes which allows users to convert prospects into customers quicker than ever before. This drives faster decision-making and, ultimately, reduces the time between quoting for a new piece of work and getting paid for it.
Online Quotes builds on the original Quotes feature providing improved benefits such as:
- You can see when your contacts viewed their online quote. This helps you understand whether your contact has viewed a quote or not, so you can decide to follow up.
- Online quotes are updated in real-time – if you update the quote in Xero, it automatically updates the online view for the contact.
- . You can add plans or diagrams to an Online Quote, bringing your quotes to life.
Technology Support Latest News
CA Management Services welcomes Charles Kemei to the team as a technology support consultant.
Malware, Ransomware and Viruses: How to avoid them
In recent weeks we have seen a large increase in a particular type of Malware known as Ransomware, this document is aimed at giving you the tools to spot a potential infection. Click here to read CA Management's advice and tips on how to avoid them.
Should you consider upgrading from Windows 7?
With Windows 7 more than five years old and the release of Windows 10 scheduled for later in 2015, should you be preparing to upgrade the operating system (OS) on your business systems? Despite Windows 8 being released more than two years ago, Windows 7 is still the dominant desktop OS. That’s perhaps not surprising given Windows 8’s lukewarm reception, with many users arguing the new interface made it more suited to tablets than conventional laptops and PCs. And if Windows 7 is still working well for your business systems, why should you upgrade?
The end of mainstream support
However, ‘mainstream support’ for Windows 7 ended on 13 January 2015 – should that concern businesses? The answer lies in Microsoft’s Windows support policy. Put simply, the company provides two support phases:
1. Mainstream support, during which Microsoft provides regular feature and security updates, and significant upgrades called ‘service packs’
2. ‘Extended support’, when Microsoft winds back its support and development, providing only essential security updates.
When extended support expires, the product reaches ‘end of support’ – which means no more security updates. This is important because highly complex operating systems need to be continually ‘patched’ as new vulnerabilities come to light.
Five years to go
The good news is that extended support for Windows 7 (with Service Pack 1) expires in January 2020, so there’s no need to rush an upgrade.
However, if your computers are ageing, slowing down or becoming less reliable, the Windows 10 release might be an opportune time to upgrade. Deploying a new OS will require training and some disruption to your business, but upgrading both the hardware and OS at the same time will at least minimise any productivity loss.
In return, Windows 10 offers a number of productivity enhancements. In particular, it has a vastly improved interface that automatically adapts to the device it runs on, offering a traditional Windows 7-style desktop for PCs and laptops, or a touch-friendly, Windows 8-style interface for tablets.
CA Management's Cloud - Click here to find out more information.
Are you interested in Windows 8 - Click here for a detailed product guide
Interested in saving money on your telephone bills - Click here to see our Voip brochure
Attaché Latest News
Attaché recently announced Attaché BI, their newest product offering. Attaché BI introduces a new, more powerful SQL database and an improved user experience. With expanded cloud services and mobility enhancements, Attaché BI delivers a ‘best of both worlds’ approach to data security and connected computing.
New features of Attaché BI include:
Attaché Desktop: This new, intuitive and user-friendly business process workflow is designed to guide you through the system. There’s no need to navigate the menus anymore; screens and reports are accessible in a logical, process-orientated layout. The Attaché Deskptop also contains a series of small ‘portlets’ that provide a little window into your Attaché system and beyond. Attaché BI includes portlets that provide dynamic shortcuts and critical information such as logged in user, favorites and recent reports.
Prospects: Attaché BI introduces a new masterfile: Prospects. This was added to enhance the functionality around the embedded Attaché CRM Dashboard, allowing potential customers to be recorded in the system, without having to pollute your customer list.
Supplier Recurring Transactions: Attaché BI simplifies the process of recurring supplier payments (such as the monthly Attaché invoice) with new features including: simple bulk generation of supplier invoices, the ability to allocate payments within the same transaction, and the ability easily modify values, dates and dissections.
Attaché Online – MyPay: The new Attaché MyPay App will give employees online and mobile access to their full history of pay advice and payment summary documents. This is just the start of a series of integrated web-based apps Attaché plans to launch over the coming year including: Online and mobile leave management, personal details updates, and streamlined on-boarding of new staff.
Superstream: Attaché’s SuperStream solution is ClickSuper – automated superannuation reporting and payment, all with a few clicks of the mouse.
Attaché Web Store: Easily customizable and available in a range of B2B and B2C designs, Attaché Web Store is a smart looking and fully featured ecommerce platform. Fully integrated within your Attaché system there are multiple secure payment methods and promotion tools on offer in the Web Store suite.
Attaché Sales SWOT: Attaché SWOT analysis equips mobile sales teams with the tools and business intelligence needed to maximize sales.
Attaché BI is being offered in two ways: Cloud or Server
Attaché BI Server is the traditional deployment method Attaché is owned by and installed in the customer’s own Windows infrastructure.
Attaché BI Cloud sees the Attaché application deployed externally. Clients can access from anywhere given an internet connection. Attaché BI Cloud is coupled with Attaché Cloud Backup which not only stores your data in the cloud, but also copies it to a nominated local computer.
Attaché BI will be progressively rolled out during 2014, with initial installations scheduled for the third quarter. The upgrade cost to move to Attaché BI will depend on individual circumstances. More details on pricing will be provided closer to the release.
If you have any questions about Attaché BI, are interested in upgrading or would just like some extra information about Attaché, please don’t hesitate to contact CA Management Services
Click the above picture for our HR brochure
Human Resources - Special for the month
Contact us soon to book your experienced temp before the Tax Man comes! Book before the End of Financial Year to receive the first 2 hours Free. Note Temporary staff must work a minium of 20 hours to qualify.
Free Job description and a performance review at the end of the probationary period with any permanent placements! Great peace of mind with a 12 month free replacement warranty on our placements!* (Conditions apply!)
Contact Danny on 9470 9922 for further information.
Want to check out what applicants we have on our books, click here.